Bilingual Program Assistant
The Bilingual Program Assistant will play a critical role in the growing bilingual segment of our organization. This position will facilitate the ESOL program by serving as the initial contact with potential learners, maintaining accurate and detailed enrollment information, and assisting with communication issues. This position will be responsible for community outreach, developing relationships with community agencies serving ESOL potential learners, and assuring program satisfaction.
The Bilingual Program Assistant assists with regular communication with ESOL learners and tutors. Under the direction of the Executive Director, he/she assists with all aspects of the ESOL program from daily operations to special events. This is a part-time position, averaging approximately 10 hours per week @ $10/hour. Employment will commence by November, 2016.
Please send resume, cover letter, and names of three references by August 26, 2016 to:
Judith Shuey, Program Coordinator
Learn English and Reading Now
49 Hornet Road
Fishersville, VA 22939
Or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bilingual – Spanish/English
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Must be committed to providing services in a manner that is sensitive to the diverse cultures and backgrounds of participants
• Flexible hours
• Pleasant, professional appearance and demeanor
• Effective, professional oral and written communication skill
• Works well independently while following prioritized, assigned tasks
• Trustworthy with confidential information
• Experience with adult testing and familiarity with language assessment tools
• Experience working with adult immigrant populations
Would you like to help us continue to grow? Consider making a tax-deductible donation to LEARN today: visit Network For Good.